The purpose of the Long-Coverdale Association is:
- To promote the education of riparians, watershed residents, and other lake users about water quality and safety.
- To actively support issues which concern the environment of the lake in general, including the conservation of the water supply in the lake and watershed, restoration and maintenance of the quality of water for swimming and conducive to the renewal of the fish resources.
- To support the measurement and evaluation of hydrological data of Long and Coverdale lakes so that decisions and actions of the association may be in line with the betterment of the lakes.
- To inform and educate residents on the safety of all activities that we enjoy on and in the lakes.
- To promote community by celebrating family and friends through programs that include multi-generational activities.
Donations help make a better Lake