Long-Coverdale Lake Association Mission
- To promote the education of riparian property owners and lake users of Long-Coverdale Lake, Cass County, Michigan about water quality, conservation, pollution, property rights, and water safety;
- To support issues that concern the welfare of the lake in general, including but not limited to, the conservation of the water supply in the lake and watershed, the maintenance of the water quality to be safe for recreational uses and conducive to the renewal of fish resources, the prevention of pollution, and the preservation of navigation;
- To support the measurement and evaluation of hydrological data at the lake, so that the decisions and actions of the Association shall be in line with what is best for the lake.
- To act as a cohesive body to identify and pro-actively bring issues of interest or concern to all appropriate LCLA stakeholders including but not limited to lake residents, lake users, press, and governmental agencies
- To act as the “voice of Long-Coverdale Lake” utilizing our multiple communication platforms to communicate community events, opportunities for volunteerism, and other items that may be of interest to lake residents and;
- To further develop a “Sense of community” around the lake by organizing and coordinating lake-wide activities and events that include all members of the lake community.
- To inform and educate residents on the safety of all activities that we enjoy on the lakes.
- To promote community by celebrating family and friends through programs that include multi-generational actvities.